Slide Left
Slide Right

Watch June 2013 Hentai Movies List + Updates Online

So it’s that time of the month… First, we’ll go over the latest releases:

Namanaka Hyaku Percent! – Episode 3
Rescue Me! OVA
Mesu Nochi Torare – Episode 2
Kanojo ga Mimai ni Konai Wake – Episode 3
M Okui Last Order – Episode 1
Koukai Benjo The Animation – Episode 2
Zettai Junshu Kyousei Kozukuri Kyokashou!! – Episode 2
Chu Shite Agechau Oshikake Onee-san no Seikou Chiryou – Episode 2
Rin x Sen + Ran -> Sem Cross Mix: Haru Urara, Uragiri to Zetsubou no Kisetsu-hen Episode 1
Aneki… My Elder Sister: MIX Episode 1

Now, for updates. April/May Hentai are still not fully subbed, but the ones that are, are being encoded and uploaded as I type this. Next, I’m sure you’re aware, but there are still some broken videos lying around. Yes, that’s because we never got around to fixing our remaining 10-15% broken videos due to us becoming busier with our Anime site. But, with the launch of our second Hentai website, we’ve had to locate, encode, and upload those remaining broken series, along with finding new series (older, not made in 2013, of course), that we’ll also be placing up over the course of June.

If you’d like to know what our second Hentai site is, just check any of the latest Hentai Episodes and you’ll see.

Lastly, my god. Our Hentai streaming server has THREE DEDICATED SERVERS running it, and it is STILL hitting a high server load. Seriously, guys. How many videos are you loading simultaneously? xD We’re going to get a fourth one in the near future, but remember, each server costs us around $300/mo each. We don’t need donations to pay for this, but keep supporting us and we’ll keep bringing everyone high quality Hentai series! ;D

That’s it, I’m out. Later.

You are about to watch June 2013 Hentai Movies List + Updates online. Watch June 2013 Hentai Movies List + Updates, along with many other English Dubbed and English Subbed Hentai online free at HentaiCrunch!

June 2013 Hentai Movies List + Updates is part of the Hentai Series: News. Watch June 2013 Hentai Movies List + Updates English Dub or English Sub online now.

15 Responses to "June 2013 Hentai Movies List + Updates"
  • ddfa25 June 8, 2013 at 3:01 am

Is the Rescue Me OVA, a hentai like the Princess Lover OVA or an ecchi (borderline hentai) like the KissxSis OVA?

Also, quite happy to see RinxSen is getting something new. I liked the other one.

• sage June 8, 2013 at 1:19 pm

RIN×SEN+Ran→Sem Cross Mix Haru Urara, Uragiri to Zetsubou no Kisetsu hen? a sequel? BANZAI!!!! Finally, after such a looong wait

• DarkDigiDragon June 8, 2013 at 8:32 pm

I was one of those people streaming 3-5 videos at a time sometimes… I feel bad now, I’m sorry D:

• Rio June 10, 2013 at 8:15 am

Sometimes I load about 4 at a time. I will stop doing that. Also im pretty hype for RIN×SEN+Ran→Sem Cross Mix Haru Urara, Uragiri to Zetsubou no Kisetsu hen and Mesu Nochi Torare

• Asch June 11, 2013 at 5:13 pm

DarkDigiDragon and Rio, I’m sure many, many other people do the same thing. You’s are more than welcome to continue loading multiple videos, as I’m sure 2 people stopping won’t make much of a difference. Thank you for wanting to help!

• Asch June 11, 2013 at 5:14 pm
  • Anonymoose June 14, 2013 at 2:30 am

SO I guess myhentaistream.net will make this site obsolete?
    Why taking up 2 sites simultaneously? I guess putting up the vids is the main part, so having X sites won’t make much a difference, but still, there’s no reason to do so.
    And I’d like to check out your anime site if you’d put a link into the black box at the bottom…

• Asch June 17, 2013 at 3:25 pm

Not obsolete, no. But we’ll be offering more services there. Downloads. Torrents. Lots of 3D Hentai. Doujin, also English Dubbed Hentai. It’s not really possible to do this with Hentaicrunch sadly, but it will remain a streaming site just like it always has been. Not to worry. :]

• Bob July 21, 2013 at 4:36 pm

streaming sites are alot alot more law friendly then downloading torrent ones. I will always enjoy hentaicrunch though ^.^

• hanzo July 18, 2013 at 2:41 am

This months list is taking its time, have japan changed the laws again making it tougher to find whats due out?

• Bacchus August 3, 2013 at 11:52 pm

R.I.P. Asch, june 2013.

• Asch August 4, 2013 at 10:50 am

I’m still actively updating just like normal. However, with how bullshit the releases are lately there’s no point in making a release post.

• Bacchus August 4, 2013 at 3:07 pm

You are still alive!

I was so worried!

• Asch August 5, 2013 at 11:58 am

Pfft, I ain’t going nowhere. I’m still here, uploading videos as soon as they’re made available..

• Nyanonymous August 6, 2013 at 12:54 am