Slide Left
Slide Right

Watch Haha Musume Donburi Episode 1 Online

Player 1

You are about to watch Haha Musume Donburi Episode 1 online. Watch Haha Musume Donburi Episode 1, along with many other English Dubbed and English Subbed Hentai online free at HentaiCrunch!

Haha Musume Donburi Episode 1 is part of the Hentai Series: Haha Musume Donburi. Watch Haha Musume Donburi Episode 1 English Dub or English Sub online now.

13 Responses to "Haha Musume Donburi Episode 1"
  • jake August 24, 2012 at 4:37 pm

this was AWSOME! wow never seen a lactating mother doughter hentai before. im sure there are some out there but this one is king! didint even need to pin the girls to get me going! kinda love the hentais with lactation in them. just plain sex is dime a dozen and thats a shame cuz like with anime in hentai you can do pretty much what ever you can come up with and its a waste not to do so!

• huhh August 24, 2012 at 9:38 pm

what the fuck..

• TacticalSalad August 25, 2012 at 5:38 am

i think Gigantic Breasts would have been a better tag lol

• True August 26, 2012 at 9:52 pm

This is the first of its genre O.o Never seen anything like that. I don’t say its bad, because these scenes show Boobs/Lactation Fetish. So people who have this fetish would be pleased :) Including myself… ^^

• Mandrake August 28, 2012 at 1:48 am

there’s no video. I only see a hentai crunch pic

• Jay August 28, 2012 at 2:00 am

I notice they’re making more of these POV Hentai lately now

• mamuru August 29, 2012 at 7:38 am

I like their big breast and a lot of breast milk. I like to suck them!

• dewgg September 3, 2012 at 11:37 am

A shame there was no sex (yet). But the animation was very high quality!

• charlie January 12, 2013 at 5:19 am

most of these people on this site cannot speak japanese they shoud’ve put subtitles on this

• theycallmewhiplash March 3, 2013 at 4:34 am

I agree with charlie they should sub it. hell this whole sites advertising feature is that these hentai are subbed and or dubbed, they shouldn’t post raws. but thats my opinion. all in all liked this one hope a second episode with the same characters comes out and it has actual intercourse in it.

• Tacular April 16, 2013 at 9:58 am

Are you people daft? How are they supposed to post subbed versions of the video when nobody’s subbed them? Or are you now demanding the site owner to sub hentais as well? He’s already done so much. Be thankful you can even watch this stuff for free instead of going to those weirdass 1$ subscription shitholes.

Seriously you people piss me off. It’s been mentioned before like a hundred times. Subbed will be posted once it’s out. Until then, raw is there for whoever wants to watch.

Spoiled dickbiscuits.

• Wintersnow June 25, 2013 at 1:55 am

Even if it did have subs I doubt they would really be paying all that much attention to them after a couple seconds.

• Wintersnow June 25, 2013 at 2:14 am

I love the mom’s face, can anyone recommend other vids where they have similar faces?